Recent Global Food AnalysisJun 7th, 2011 | By Justin Long | | Print This Post |
- FOOD: Rice is king, but at a price: Rice could become 80% more expensive by 2020 (Oxfam)
- KENYA: Food crisis lands government in the dock: 2.4 million Kenyans are at risk of severe food insecurity.
- AID POLICY: New mechanism to boost food security
- FOOD: How to fix a “broken” supply system
- SOUTH AFRICA: Slumming it in Jo’burg: how many of the slumdwellers come from unreached people groups?
- Replanting Africa the Bill Gates way: why farming is now the Gates Foundation’s second biggest program